Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Autumn


The air outside is getting cooler, I've worn jeans for the first time in months and there are some leaves beginning to fall from the trees in my yard. I've had Octoberfest and Pumpkin beer...that to me means one thing; Autumn. As you can tell, I have a thing for the fall. I love this season more than the others. I love everything associated with it: apple pie, pumpkins, the leaves, etc. I also find it a prime time to enjoy some music.

I've put together a Autumn playlist with some of my favorite songs for the upcoming season. Most of them have nothing at all to do with Autumn, they just seem to fit the season and most of them are depressing as hell. To me they represent the season and the mood and make for good driving "looking at the leaves" songs. Here you go:


In full Autumn color scheme as well...haha.



2 comments: